Thursday, September 18, 2008

From Island to Island

In two more days I'll be heading down south to start a new chapter in my life and career. This will be the first time I ever work outside Penang. I wonder how my life will be changed.....

A lot of people have been asking me why I wanted to come back and work in Penang after my graduation. The answer is simple: Penang is such a wonderful place!!! But after 10 years of working on this island, I realise that it is only that much opportunity available in Penang. After a long period of soul searching session I decided to step out of my comfort zone to advance my career.

I'm going to miss a lot of things in Penang such as the following:
  • Breakfast at Bangkok Lane for its Hokkien Mee (my favourite hawker food).
  • Char Siu Rice at the Sky Kopitiam along Chulia Street.
  • Body Combat class at Celebrity Fitness.
  • Lecture at KDU College.
  • Movies at GSC with my loved one.
  • Badminton on Tuesday.
  • All my friends, colleagues and students.
.............and many more!

No comments: