Monday, September 8, 2008

Rejuvenating...

After working for 10 years, I will take a long break (actually only 2 weeks) before I start my new job. Decided to go to the place I'm sure everyone has been except me, Cameron Highland. Can you believe that this is my first time to Cameron?

In front of Foh San restaurant in Ipoh for Dim Sum on our way to Cameron Highland. Managed to find a beautiful model as well, my wife.


Some of the beautiful flowers that I came across right in front of the hotel we stayed. Try out my skill in photography. Stella, if you are looking at this, please do give me a grade. Do I score an A or a B with this picture?
Darling, why in such deep thought? The flowers remind you of something?


Bala Chalet, the place that we stayed at Cameron Highland. It was a heritage building which was built in 1934. Used to be a boarding school for British expatriates. Luckily it was not haunted. I slept peacefully that night.

Something interesting in there?


Cactus Point






Having steamboat at night is a must whenever you are in Cameron Highland. This particular shop featured on Astro provides only organic vegetable for its steamboat. The cabbage was really sweet even when tasted raw. After having a wonderful dinner here, I may consider becoming a vegetarian. Ellison, you really must try it!!


Enjoying a nice morning coffee in front of my hotel room.


This is what happen when you go shopping with the ladies.....


Sungai Palas Tea Plantation






Have a nice day!

No comments: