Monday, April 23, 2012

Make Your Facebook Status Funny

     Here are some great ideas for your Facebook status updates. The answers to some of these questions may seem obvious at first, but let’s see what kind of comments they provoke from your Facebook friends. These Facebook Status Messages will be sure to get your friends interested and like and comment on it! Here are some of the funny and Clever Facebook statuses for you!

Clever and Funny Facebook Status:

  • ....."When I say 'I MISS SCHOOL' it means my 'FRIENDS AND THE FUN' not the 'SCHOOL'."

  • ..... In the Beginning, God made the Heaven and Earth. The rest was Made in China.

  • ..... Life is not an MP3 player where we can enjoy our favourite songs, but Life is like an FM radio we have to learn to enjoy whatever comes.

  • ..... Single is not only a status. It is a word That best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy Lfe without depending on others.

  • ..... A Girl's Facebook status: I am lonely! [12874 COMMENTS] Boy's Facebook Status: I am going to commit suicide now! [52 LIKES. 1 COMMENT: Who is gonna take your car now?]

  • ..... Time is a good teacher but unfortunately it can kill the students who aren't attentive.

  • ..... Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

  • ..... Kid's dad joined Facebook, kid posted on his wall : "WTF!" Dad asked him "What is WTF?" kid replied "Welcome to Facebook..." ;)

  • ..... For those who are in love,True love comes only with one person. If it comes for the second time it is just a medicine to forget the first love.

  • ..... Sometimes I just want to run up to a stranger on the street and say "YOU'RE IT!!" and then run away.

  • ..... There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, "us" in trust, and "if" in life.

  • ..... If women ruled the world there would be no wars. Just a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other!

  • ..... People intend to forget MISTAKES that they made... but they never miss opportunity to point out other's MISTAKE.

  • ..... Goodbyes are not forever, Goodbyes are not the end, they simply mean I'll miss you, until we meet again!

  • ..... Do You Have A Bandaid? ( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ ) Because I just scraped my knee ಥ_ಥ Falling For YOU! ♥
  • ..... Marriage is one of the main reasons for divorces :)
  • ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱц =)

  • ..... HOT SURFACE, DO NOT TOUCH! “Hmmmm, I wonder how hot is hot" ……… AHHH!!!

  • ..... What happens in an exam : Tik tok, Mind block, Pen stop, Eye pop, Full shock, Jaw drop, Time up, No Luck!

  • ..... At times I feel that waiting for the right person in life is like waiting for boat at the airport.

  • ..... Dear Maths, all my life you made me find your X!! Listen buddy. .She's not coming back.. So please move on!!! Regards, Frustrated Student.

  • ..... A foolish man tells a woman to stop talking, but a wise man tells her that her mouth is extremely beautiful when her lips are closed. ;)

  • ...... Facebook is like a fridge. When you're bored you keep opening and closing it every few minutes to see if there's anything good in it.

  • ..... Physics would have been much easier if 'Tree' instead of 'Apple' had fallen on Newton's head :))

  • ..... If you think the things I say out loud are bad, you should hear the things I keep to myself.

  • ..... I'm the author of my life.Unfortunately I'm writing in pen so I can't erase my mistakes.

  • ..... Don't wait for the perfect moment...Take the moment and make it perfect...

  • ..... says if you need a friend (text me) need a laugh (call me) need a hug (stop by) need money (this number is no longer in service) lol!

  • ..... Got a problem with me? Solve it. Think I'm trippin? Tie my shoe. Cant stand me? Sit down. Cant face me? Turn around and start walking!

  • ..... I just read last year 4,153,237 ppl got married. I don't want to start any trouble, but shouldn't that be an even number?

  • ..... Without God our week would be: Sinday, Mournday, Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Fightday, Shatterday. Seven days without God makes one weak!

  • ..... Dear Math, grow up and solve your own problems.

  • ..... I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.

  • ..... ˙ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı

  • ..... Your friendship means so much to me that...When you cry...I cry.When you laugh...I laugh.When you jump out a window...I laugh some more.

  • ..... Did you know that when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend ur arm out and smack'em in the head!?
  • ..... My friends status said, "suicidal and standing on a cliff." So I Poked Him.
  • ..... Always give 100% at work: 12% Monday, 23% Tuesday, 40% Wednesday, 20% Thursday, 5% Friday.

Source: Facebook Funny Statuses

No comments: